Your shopping cart is empty!
At Add Actives we believe we provide safe and nonharmful products for the skin.
We strictly follow the EU cosmetic regulations, and formulate our products accordingly.
However, we kindly ask you to read our Disclaimer and follow the instructions below carefully:
• Content on our website (articles, product descriptions, blogs, e-mails, newsletters, reviews, testimonials) is provided for general informational purposes and should not constitute medical advice. Product and any other content information of this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• Content of this website is not a substitution for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We do NOT replace any relationship that exists, or should exist, between you and a medical doctor or other healthcare professional.
• Comments and feedbacks about product effectiveness are based on customers' and visitors' opinions and should not be substituted for medical advice or medical care.
• Individual customer experiences with Add Actives skincare products may vary with respect to both effectiveness, and potential adverse reactions. Results given in testimonials/reviews are from real people who have used Add Actives products, but identical or similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, skincare products combinations, skincare history, as well as how the products are applied and stored.
• Add Actives Skincare is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Prior purchasing and using any product from Add Actives, remember to carefully read all instructions, labels, ingredient lists, and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific skin condition, allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction.
• If you are not sure about your skin being compatibile with Add Actives ingredients, please consult your healthcare provider or dermatologist prior ordering or using any Add Actives products. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
• Add Actives accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
• Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.
• Please follow product's storage instructions carefully. Add Actives is not liable for any individual reaction caused by a spoiled, destroyed or defective product due to being improperly stored while in customer's possession.
• Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of any information you have read on this website.
There are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of our products that can influence or reduce results. We are not responsible for your personal actions or choices before, during or after using any of our products. You understand that any use of any product, suggestion, recommendation, information is at your own risk, with no liability on our part. You accept full responsibility for your use, or non-use, of any information provided by us through any means whatsoever. Your use, or non-use, of this information is at your own risk, and you absolve us of any liability or loss that you, or your family, or children (if applicable) or any other person, may incur from your or their use or non-use of the Add Actives products, or information provided by Add Actives. If you have any concern, please consult a physician or any other medical specialist.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, newsletters, articles, and products, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We are not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced in our website, blog, e-mails, newsletters, and products. While every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, we are not responsible for the accuracy of our content.
We are not responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through, or on our website, blog, e-mails, and/or products. In no event will we be liable to any party for any loss or damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or product, or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty arising out of the use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, newsletters, and/or products.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website, the information, content, materials, or products included on the website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability for a particular purpose. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, equitable, punitive and/or consequential damages.
By using our website, blog, e-mails, newsletters, or products, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the above disclaimer.
User’s continued reading and use of this website indicates user’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions, and above Disclaimer, we kindly ask you to leave this website. Please do not read any of its content, and do not purchase our products.